Keep your indoor and outdoor potted plants happy and healthy with Michigan Peat 1420 Baccto Lite Premium Potting Soil 6 pack.
This premium potting soil mixed can be used for both indoor and outdoor planters. The soil blend features a lightweight mix of pre-moistened sphagnum peat, which is a great option for ferns, orchids, and other humidity-loving plants. The potting soil mix also includes both starter and slow-release fertilizers to encourage strong growth. Use the potting soil for a variety of potted plants including bulbs, vegetables, and flowers. You can also use this rich potting soil mix to start seeds and propagate cuttings from other plants. The mix encourages strong root growth.
The 20-quart bag of potting soil gives you plenty of soil for your indoor and outdoor gardening needs. Enjoy fresh vegetables, vibrant flowers, and steady houseplant growth with 40 quarts of the Michigan Peat 1420 Baccto Lite Premium Potting Soil.
- 6 bags of Premium Potting Soil mix ideal for indoor and outdoor potted plants, as well as bulbs, seed starting, and plant propagation
- Each 20-quart bag of Michigan Peat 1420 Baccto Lite Potting Soil includes fertilizer package
- Potting soil mix features a lightweight blend of pre-moistened sphagnum peat and slow-release fertilizer
- Ready-to-use potting soil mix features starter fertilizers and other quality materials
- Improves plant health and growth for vegetables, flowers, houseplants, seed starting, bulbs, and more
- Size: 20 quarts
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4 x 19 x 13 inches
- Weight: 14.10 pounds
- Quantity: 6
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.