Keep your home clean and tidy with the Entryway Patio Iron Hands-Free Cricket Boot Jack from Minuteman International.
This beautiful and functional decor piece gives you a hands-free way to remove dirty or wet rubber boots and shoes when you enter your home or garage. To use, simply step 1 foot onto the back end of the cricket and place the heel of your other foot between the cricket's antennae to remove your shoes. When removing leather or other fine footwear, only place the sole of the shoe on the jack and remove them to keep your shoes looking their best. This black cricket is crafted of heavy cast iron, allowing you to also use the hands-free tool as a doorstop. To bring a cohesive look to your entryway or patio, pair this cast iron boot jack with Achla Designs scrollwork boot trays.
Easily remove your wet or muddy boots before entering your home with the Entryway Patio Iron Hands-Free Cricket Boot Jack from Minuteman International.
- Boot jack gives you a convenient, hands-free way to take off wet or muddy boots when you come inside
- Ideal for placing in your entryway, patio, or garage to keep your home free of mud, dirt, and snow
- Black cricket design brings a functional, fun piece into your space
- Heavy cast iron construction allows you to use this boot jack as a doorstop when needed
- Pair with an Achla Designs scrollwork boot tray to give your space a cohesive look
- Material: Cast iron
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.25 x 3.5 x 2 inches
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.