Enjoy rejuvenating sleep with the Aveline 8-Inch Thick Gel Infused Memory Foam Top Mattress from Modway. This specific mattress is a twin size, perfect for almost any bedroom in your home.
Reduce pressure on your hips, back, shoulders, and neck with the contouring ability of the Aveline mattress. This gel-infused mattress keeps you cool throughout the night by dissipating your body heat while adjusting to your weight and sleeping position. Featuring open cell ventilated memory foam, this Aveline mattress relieves pressure points and absorbs motion disturbance between partners so you both sleep soundly.
The 8-inch tall gel-infused memory foam mattress is wrapped in a diamond-patterned stretch knit fabric for maximum comfort and support. The quilted polyester tight-top surface is ultra-soft to the touch while acting as a durable and safe exterior. This twin-sized mattress ships compressed and rolled into a box for easy delivery. Position the mattress box next to your bed, unwrap without cutting the mattress, then unroll and place it in your desired spot. Allow up to 2 to 4 hours to expand fully.
Experience luxury sleep with the Aveline 8-Inch Thick Gel Infused Memory Foam Top Mattress from Modway.
- Aveline memory foam top mattress is crafted of high-quality materials to provide you with a restful night's sleep
- Gel-infused memory foam top relieves pressure points and reduces movement between 2 sleepers
- Twin-sized mattress is 8 inches thick and is ideal for use on any twin-sized bed frame; Slatted bases should be less than 3 inches apart
- Mattress comes vacuum-packed and rolled to fit into an easily portable box; Allow 2 to 4 hours to fully expand
- Keeps your body climate steady as the mattress dissipates body heat while conforming to your weight and position
- Size: Twin
- Material: Vinyl
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 75 x 39 x 8 inches
- Weight: 29 pounds
- \ Product Condition: Open Box – Like new
- Product Warranty: 30-day VMInnovations warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.