From homes, condos, and apartments, this contemporary 42.25-Inch Glass Top Metal Frame Console Accent Table from Monarch Specialties will fit perfectly in your living room, basement, family room, or bedroom.
Supported by gold metal legs in a criss-cross format, this accent table combines both style and spaciousness perfectly. The clear tempered glass center table has a 50-pound weight limit, allowing you to display anything from plants, electronics, and photo frames to books and other decor items. Ideal for small spaces, the 42.25-inch contemporary designed table is finished on all sides and can be placed in narrow or wide areas to complement any decor style. Detailed, illustrated instructions are included, making this modern rectangular living room table quick and easy to assemble. Fully assembled, the stylish table measures 42.25-inches long, 12-inches wide, and 32.25-inches high.
With an on-trend, glass top, brighten up your living space easily with the 42.25-Inch Glass Top Metal Frame Console Accent Table from Monarch Specialties.
- Modern console table ideal for small spaces and finished on all sides for flexible placement in narrow and wide areas
- Accent table looks great in living rooms, offices, or dens
- Metal base in a gold metal finish showcases a modern-industrial look with an attractive criss-cross design on the sides that complement any decor
- Tabletop is 0.5-inch thick tempered glass with a 50-pound weight capacity to display all your favorite decorations
- Detailed, illustrated instructions are provided for quick assembly
- Top material: Tempered glass
- Base material: Metal
- Color: Gold
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 42.25 x 12 x 32.25 inches
- Weight: 26 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.