Get ready for spring-inspired nails with the Spring 2023 Pure Beauty Polish 3 Bottle Manicure Set from Morgan Taylor, and create dazzling manicures that are sure to turn heads.
These nail polishes include 3 bright gorgeous color shades that are excellent for creating a variety of spring nail loos. From Test the Waters polish and Pretty Simple polish to the Bed of Petals polish, you'll have all the color preferences you need. For those in need of an eye-catching finish for the spring season, look no further than the subtle colors. The wide brushes are crafted to fit the shape of cuticles, creating seamless color applications. These long-lasting nail polishes are easy to apply and will leave your nails looking vibrant and shimmering for weeks to come.
Prepare yourself to jump into the spring season with show-stopping, colorful nails with the Spring 2023 Pure Beauty Nail Lacquer Polish Manicure 3-Pack Set from Morgan Taylor.
- Spring 2023 Pure Beauty polish collection gives you a spring-inspired manicure in minutes
- Ergonomic cap is lightweight and is easy to hold for more precise control while painting each nail
- Nail lacquer is long-lasting and provides a professional-looking finish without the salon
- Polishes include wide brushes that are shaped to the cuticle for seamless polish application
- Includes 1 bottle of test the waters polish, 1 bottle of pretty simple polish, and 1 bottle of bed of petals polish
- Colors: Test the waters, pretty simple, and bed of petals
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 3.25 x 1.38 x 4.25 inches
- Weight: 0.58 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.