Practice makes perfect. With the 4-pack Morrell Yellow Jacket YJ-425 Adult Field Point Archery Bag Target, get outdoors and start building your skills.
With this outdoor archery target, upgrade your gear and find a reason to get outdoors. Prioritize versatility and take advantage of the two-sided construction with both deer vitals and bullseyes. Take your target with you wherever you go, and rely on the weather-resistant surface to support your endeavors. With MLDD and IFS technology, this target stops up to 425 FPS, allowing you to invest in long-lasting, quality results. Designed for portable use and easy arrow removal, this archery essential is the ideal tool to get the whole family in on outdoor fun.
Get the practice you need and start your journey toward becoming an archery pro. Grab your bow and arrows and get training with the Morrell Yellow Jacket YJ-425 Adult Field Point Archery Bag Target.
- Archery target bag designed to take your skills to the next level; Comes with 4 targets
- Durable, intuitive construction approved for use with high-speed crossbow and compound bows
- 2 shooting sides and 10 bullseyes, allowing the versatility your training regimen needs
- Stops up to 425 FPS and is the ideal archery tool for field point arrow tips
- Easy arrow removal allows for the whole family to take part in outdoor fun
- Carry handle and lightweight, 32-pound design lets you bring your target with you wherever you go
- Weather-resistant surface to follow you outdoors and hold up against the elements
- MLDD and IFS technology allows for a long lifespan sure to last long past the first use
- Not recommended for outserts or field points larger than an arrow shaft
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 20 x 15 x 20 inches
- Weight: 32 pounds
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.