The choice of flooring underlayment is an often overlooked, but still crucial decision when updating, renovating or installing new laminate or floating flooring. Protect your click-together and floating floors from moisture while dampening sound with the MP Global Quiet Walk Acoustical Floating/Laminate Flooring Underlayment.
This acoustic floating flooring underlayment is designed for use with laminate flooring, floating engineered wood, floating bamboo, floating rigid PVC core vinyl planks, and wood/plastic composite (WPC 5mm or thicker) floors. This laminate flooring underlayment is even approved to use with in-floor heating systems, as it allows heat to permeate evenly while helping to protect the floor covering material from thermal shock.
Made of recycled fabric fibers, this interlocking floor mat underlayment helps to absorb and dampen sounds. The floating floor underlayment prevents sound from traveling to other rooms, making click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot. This convenient sound-muffling floor underlayment also wicks moisture away from your flooring and subfloor. The moisture-wicking underlayment uses DriWick technology to wick away harmful moisture from the subfloor while the attached vapor barrier protects the overlying flooring from moisture.
This MP Global Quiet Walk Acoustical Floating/Laminate Flooring Underlayment comes as a 3- by 33.4-foot roll for 100 square feet.
- Acoustical floating flooring underlayment designed for laminate flooring, floating engineered wood, floating bamboo, floating rigid PVC core vinyl planks, and wood/plastic compostie (WPC 5mm or thicker) floors
- Comes as a 3; Includes 2 rolls
- by 33.4-foot roll for 100 square feet of underlayment
- Recycled fibers absorb sound and keep it from traveling to other rooms, making click-together floating floors sound solid underfoot
- DriWick technology prevents moisture damage to your floors by wicking away harmful moisture while the attached vapor barrier protects the overlying concrete or wood flooring from any attacking moisture
- "Breathable" fibers allows vapors to evaporate or travel down and away through subflooring
- Compression-resistant underlayment holds its supportive shape overtime and helps to smooth out imperfections in the subfloor
- Provides insulation, additional comfort, and warmth during seasonal temperature changes
- Approved for use with in-floor heating systems, as it allows heat to permeate evenly while helping to protect the floor covering material from thermal shock
- Good for your home and environment, made from reclined materials, and certified clean and safe for indoor air quality with no VOCs or off-gassing from materials
- Color: Gray/Blue
- Dimensions (L x W): 3 x 33.4 feet
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.