Just because you're spending time outdoors during the cold season doesn't mean you have to put up with the chill warm up any outdoor or garage space with the radiant warmth of the Mr. Heater 25,000 BTU Convention Outdoor Liquid Propane Heater.
It might be small, but this propane gas heater is mighty, using natural warm air movement to quickly heat entire rooms, such as a garage, patio, hunting blind, storage shed, or small barn. This outside propane heater is equipped with a thermo electric safety valve to shut the gas off if the flame ever goes out. Simply set up with the included 10 foot hose and regulator, and then easily light with the push button Piezo igniter.
Turn up the heat with between 15,000 25,000 BTUs per hour and keep a space warm for hours. This propane garage heater will go through a tank of propane in a 17 hours.
Note: Propane tank not included. Outdoor or vented space use only.
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Take the edge off this winter in your garage, on your patio, in your hunting blind, or on the construction site
- Heater outputs between 15,000 25,000 BTUs per hour
- Use the 10 foot hose to hook up with standard 20 pound propane gas tank (not included)
- Operates up to 17 hours on a single tank
- Features a thermo electric safety valve and standing pilot for increased safety and peace of mind
- No electricity required, operates on gas with a push to start piezo ignition
- Quiet, odorless, and clean burning
- Heats up to 625 square feet of space
- Quantity: 2
- BTUs per hour: 15,000 25,000 BTUs per hour
- Tank size: 20 pound propane cylinder (not included)
- Fuels consumption: 0.176 pounds per hour
- Use: Outdoor only
- Fuel type: Liquid propane
- Heat type: Convection
- Ignition: Piezo
- Hose and regulator included
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Model: MH25CVX
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.