The MTX cabinet speaker is a sturdy and quality made speaker that is great for many applications. The speaker is rated at 300 Watt peak and 150 Watt RMS, made from durable MDF enclosure, stainless steel grille, aviation grade carpet, rugged corner braces, 5 way binding posts and 1/4" input jack, integrated sure grip and easy carry handles, x radial designed horn loaded tweeter, high excursion ported woofer configuration and has sensitivity of 92dB. The speaker is wired at 4 ohm impedance and has dimensions of 26-1/16" H, 15-3/16" W and 12-3/4" D.
- 150 Watt RMS each
- 300 Watt Max each
- 12" Woofer and 1" Horn Loaded Tweeter
- X-Radial Designed Horn Loaded Tweeter
- MDF Enclosure Covered with Aviation Grade Carpet
- Durable MDF Enclosure
- Metal Grille protects Drivers from Damage
- Reinforced Easy Grip Handles and Interlocking Corner Supports
- High Excursion Ported Woofer Configurations
- Integrated Easy Carry Handles
- Aviation Grade Carpet is Durable and Resists Tearing
- Rugged Corner Braces Protect Corners and Interlock When Units are Stacked
- 5-Way Binding Posts and 1/4" Input Jack Make Connection to Amplifier Easy
- 4 Ohm impedance
- 92dB sensitivity
- Dimensions: 26-1/16" H x 15-3/16" W x 12-3/4" D.
- We are an authorized MTX dealer
- Weight: 35 lb
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.