Upgrade your car audio system with the MTX 12-Inch Subwoofer Box, Crunch 2-Channel Amplifier, and Soundstorm Wiring Kit.
The MTX box is a dual 12-inch sealed enclosure that has a single terminal cup showing a final 2-ohm load. The subwoofers used in the enclosure include durable polypropylene dust caps that survive the rigors of trunks and are lightweight, allowing them to efficiently move. The subwoofers incorporate Spider Plateau Venting, allowing the subwoofer to continually refresh the air around the voice coil and dissipate heat.
This 2-channel amplifier incorporates full Class A/B technology in stereo and 4-channel amplifiers along with Class D in the mono. The POWERX line also includes Quick Thermal Dispersion Technology which puts more aluminum on the heatsink than a normal amplifier. The 8 Gauge amplifier installation kit features 17-foot 8-gauge power cable, fuse holder, 3 feet of 8-gauge ground cable, 16 feet of 18-gauge turn-on wire, 20-foot RCA interconnect, 20 feet of speaker wire, (20) 4-inch wire ties, 3 rubber grommets, number 10 ring terminal, 0.31-inch ring terminal, and 0.25-inch ring terminal.
Get more performance with your car audio and get it done yourself with the MTX 12-Inch Subwoofer Box, Crunch 2-Channel Amplifier, & Soundstorm Wiring Kit.
- Full set of subwoofer enclosure, 2-channel amplifier, & professional wiring kit set you up to create a powerful and high-performance car audio system
- Dual-loaded subwoofers with enclosure packed with 1200 watts max power, 400 watts RMS; Rubber surround and polypropylene cone provide durability
- Wiring kit: 8-gauge power cable, 8-gauge ground cable, 18-gauge turn-on wire, 20-foot RCA interconnect, 20-foot speaker wire, & 4-inch wire ties
- Subwoofer box specifications: Final impedance: 2-ohms; Frequency response: 37 to 150 Hz; 2-inch voice coil and 48-ounce magnet create deep bass
- Amplifier specifications: 2 Ohms: 2 x 500 watts; 4 Ohms: 2 x 250 watts; Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms: 1 x 1000 watts; MAX Power Rating: 14.4 V
- Set includes: (1) 12-inch subwoofer enclosure, (1) 2-channel amplifier, and 1 full audio wiring kit
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Black
- Dimensions subwoofer box (W x H): 29.69 x 14 inches
- Dimensions amplifier (L x W x H): 11.40 x 10.80 x 3.70 inches
- Weight: 4.60 pounds (Amplifier)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.