These 2 MTX TNP212DV 12 Inch 2000 Watt Dual Loaded Subwoofer Box Enclosures each delivers unforgettable bass with the perfect combination of 12 inch subs, monoblock amp, and a box to boot.
This dual 12 inch vented enclosure has a single terminal cup showing a final 2 ohm impedance load to any connected amplifier. The built in Terminator subwoofers feature durable, light polypropylene dust caps that stand up to the rigors of most trunks while using less power.
Each subwoofer can handle 500 watts RMS power, resulting in a power level of 1000 watts RMS or 2000 watts max for the entire enclosure. The box measures 29.5 x 13.5 x 11 x 14 inches and is constructed with 0.625 inch MDF with tough carpet covering.
The TNA500D is a 500 watt class D amplifier designed specifically to fit with this car audio setup so you'll be 1 step close to audio perfection - right out of the box.
- Loaded enclosure
- Dual 12 inch vented enclosure with a single terminal cup
- 2,000 watt of max power, 1,000 watts RMS
- Vented design is tuned for harder hitting base
- Polypropylene dust caps are durable and lightweight, allowing them to use less power
- Enclosure measures 29.5 x 13.5 x 11 x 14 inches
- 0.625 inch solid MDF construction
- MTX audio logo on dustcap
- Black carpeting covering the enclosure
- Terminator logo embroidered into carpet front
- Max power: 2,000 watts
- RMS power: 1,000 watts
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Number of subwoofers: 2
- Subwoofer size: 12 inches
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W1 x W2 x H): 29.5 x 13.5 x 11 x 14 inches
- Weight: 56 pounds
- Power: 500 watts x 1 at 2 ohms
- Signal to noise ratio: 80 dB
- Frequency response: 20 Hz 200 Hz
- Maximum input signal: 5 volts
- Max sensitivity: 200 mV
- Low pass filter: Variable 40Hz 200Hz
- Subsonic filter: Variable 20Hz 40Hz
- Quantity: 2 loaded sub boxes and 2 amplifiers
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.