Stride through wide, open land on your way to your favorite hunting spot. Make set up and tear down effortless with the 8-pack of lightweight Muddy Outdoors Peg-Pack Series Pro Climbing Sticks. When it's time to go home, easily take the climbing sticks with you after a day of deer watching to ensure nothing compromises your location.
Silence, safety, and stability are essential when it comes to hunting. Accomplish all 3 with this portable tree climbing system. Equipped with safety and assembly hardware, you're guaranteed to reach your tree stand in no time using this convenient climber. Heavy-duty rigid steel construction supports up to 300 pounds.
Once you've fastened the tree climbing sticks, silently scale up from the ground using the steps with built-in gripping teeth. Quickly and safely maneuver up and down the steel welded climbing sticks with rope cam straps for added safety. Be on your way to out of sight and out of smell with Muddy Stick Outdoor Climbing System.
- Extra supportive climbing sticks that help you reach your outdoor hunting stand
- Aluminum bark biters designed to latch onto crooked or straight trees
- Each step features built-in teeth for enhanced safety grip
- Features rope cam system for a quick and easy install
- Includes 8 pro climbing sticks with rope cam attachment systems
- Sticks can be installed independently
- Supports a total weight of 300 pounds
- Minimum tree size: 9-inch diameter
- Height per section: 20 inches
- Total height: 12.5-feet
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.5 x 9 x 20 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.