Protection from the elements is critical during hunting season. Stay warm from rain, wind, or snow when you hunt inside the 7-Foot Tall Quad Hunting Blind Kit Roof Enclosure from Muddy.
This hunting blind enclosure has a whopping 7 feet of standing room and is built of sturdy steel and denier fabric that is resistant to water and stands up against harsh weather. It's large enough to fit 2 Muddy Flex-Tek seats, or your favorite hunting chairs so you can hunt comfortably with a friend.
Designed with 4 zippered windows, this hunting blind ensures that you always have a good line of sight. The zippers are designed to slide smoothly and quietly so as to not alert surrounding animals and blow your cover. With this purchase, you'll receive the blind, a 36-inch shooting rail, steel floor, and bungee cord fasteners.
Don't leave yourself exposed to the elements this hunting season. Instead, hunt from an elevated, safe position with the 7-Foot Tall Quad Hunting Blind Kit Roof Enclosure from Muddy.
- Hunting blind roof kit designed to protect hunters from the elements, hunt from a safe elevated position inside
- Comes with full surround 36-inch shooting rail, steel floor, and bungee cord fasteners
- Provides 7 feet of standing room
- Constructed of steel with water-resistant denier fabric
- Large enough to fit 2 Muddy Flex-Tek seats
- Equipped with 4 zippered windows
- Cover type: Full surround
- Fasteners: Bungee cords
- Size: 2 person
- Color: Camouflage
- Entrance dimensions (W x H): 21 x 25 inches
- Standing height dimensions (H): 84 inches
- Weight: 24 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.