Get incredible storage and an eye-catching designer bedroom all-in-1 with the Mid Century Modern 2 Drawer Solid Wood Nightstand End Table from MUSEHOMEINC. This 2-drawer nightstand is the ideal piece to have beside your bed, providing you ample space to store your belongings, as well as a wide top surface for a reading light, and other bedtime essentials.
This end table has 2 spacious drawers that allow you to store items like magazines, art supplies, electronics, nighttime medicine, and more. The solid wood construction can handle the heavier weight and keeps the table intact even through long-term use.
Versatility is key with furniture and this piece does not miss the mark. You can use this unit as a bedside nightstand, living room end table, entryway storage, and various other places in your home. The exciting table features tapered legs and recessed handles providing a unique modern touch that is sure to look amazing in any home.
Add style and functionality to any space in your home with the MUSEHOMEINC Mid Century Modern 2 Drawer Solid Wood Nightstand End Table.
- Simple and sophisticated design makes this 2-drawer end table the ideal complement to your room decor
- 2 spacious drawers allow you to easily store books, remotes, chargers, nighttime medicine, and more
- High-quality solid wood construction ensures the end table stays intact through long-term use
- Versatile furniture can be used as a nightstand, living room end table, or a small space storage piece
- Features tapered legs and recessed handles that provide a trendy touch to your bedroom or living room
- Beautiful walnut color adds warmth and homey touch to your living space
- Nightstand features ideal durability thanks to anti-stripping and waterproof materials
- Simple yet strong structure allows for easy assembly; all hardware included
- Material: Wood
- Color: Walnut
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.99 x 15 x 23.98 inches
- Weight: 21.83 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.