Add this Solid Pinewood Platform Twin Sized Bed from MUSEHOMEINC to your home for a unique, rustic place to sleep and relax every night.
This twin-sized bed is crafted of solid pine wood and has a rich grain texture with natural irregularities that make each piece unique to you. The headboard features a 2-way design that will look great with any existing room decor. Featuring 12 wooden slats and steel tubing, this durable platform bed securely supports your mattress without the need for a box spring. Easily assemble this rustic bed with detailed instructions and all the accessories you need for a quick setup. Measuring 77 inches long, 40 inches wide, and 43.5 inches tall, this solid wood bed will fit into almost any bedroom in your home to provide a good night's sleep.
Comfortably relax at the end of each day on the Solid Pinewood Platform Twin Sized Bed from MUSEHOMEINC.
- Rustic platform bed will provide a unique look to any bedroom
- Assembly is easy with included accessories and detailed instructions
- Twin sized bed measures 77 inches long, 40 inches wide, and 43.5 inches tall to fit into almost any space
- Solid wood construction creates a durable bed that will last for years to come
- Pinewood finish has a rich grain texture with natural irregularities that make each bed unique
- Material: Pinewood
- Color: Teak
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 77 x 40 x 43.5 inches
- Weight: 46 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.