Skip the waiting room and test yourself for STDs in the privacy of your own home with the myLAB Box Health STD Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Rapid Mail-In At Home Test Kit.
This at-home STD test kit determines your risk factor for 2 of the most prevalent infections for adults: chlamydia and gonorrhea. Testing is fast and easy: just follow the instructions to collect your urine in as little as 5 minutes, place the sample in the pre-paid, pre-address envelope, and log into your online account to verify your results in 2 to 5 days. This home rapid test kit is a simple way to take control of your health and determine your next steps. There's even a free physician consultation for positive results.
Get answers and peace of mind in less than a week with the myLAB Box Health STD Chlamydia and Gonorrhea Rapid Mail-In At Home Test Kit.
- Quickly and easily screen yourself for 2 of the most common STDs in the comfort of your own home
- Keep you and your partner safe from potentially life-threatening infections
- Tests for both chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time
- Testing takes as little as 5 minutes
- Free 2-day shipping ensures lab results in just 2 to 5 days
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.11 x 5.71 x 2.64 inches
- Weight: 0.5 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.