Specially tailored for dynamic, hands-on educational settings such as art studios, science laboratories, home economics workshops, and vocational classrooms, the National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy Duty 18-Inch Adjustable Stool represents the ideal union of form and function.
Boasting a robust build, this chair starts with an 18-gauge steel tubing frame, expertly welded to a generous 14-inch diameter seat base. The seat's durability is apparent, highlighted by the securely riveted Masonite wood surface. This circular Masonite seat is engineered to endure over time, boasting the impressive trait of being warp-proof, which means it won't flex or deform under regular usage. Additionally, it's immune to chipping and cracking, guaranteeing its pristine condition for many years to come.
To further enhance stability, the footrest ring is firmly bonded to each leg with 4 spotwell contact points. Crafted from 0.88-inch outside diameter 18-gauge steel tubing, these legs are adjustable in 1-inch increments, delivering unwavering support at just the right height. When it comes to weight capacity, this stool doesn't disappoint, with a robust 500-pound capacity that accommodates a wide range of users.
Boost your educational environments where excellence, longevity, and the welfare of users take center stage with the National Public Seating 6200 Series Heavy Duty 18-Inch Adjustable Stool.
- Heavy-duty steel stool ideal for hands-on educational settings, including art rooms, science labs, home economics classrooms, and more
- Seat boasts generous 14-inch diameter with 11.5-inch diameter Masonite board and 8 rivets to protect against chips and cracks
- Features 0.88-inch diameter, 18-gauge steel tubing with adjustable legs built to withstand the demands of educational environments
- Footrest ring 0.63 inches in diameter is bonded to each leg with 4 spotwell contact points to provide extra rigidity and stability
- Fortified construction featuring sturdy grey frame and legs effortlessly blends functionality and comfort with various interior aesthetics
- Weight capacity: 500 pounds
- Material: Steel
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14 x 14 x 26.5 inches
- Weight: 10 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 10-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.