Discover a simple yet elegant sleeping solution and go to bed fully supported with the Native Nest Futon Floor Bed Mattress.
Designed for the optimal balance between comfort and support, this futon mattress delivers sufficient cushioning around pressure points and maintains your spinal alignment using the floor for solid support. This medium-firm floor bed provides a minimalist approach to decorating any bedroom yet boasts adequate sleeping space with its twin mattress measuring 80 inches by 39 inches. Appropriately sized at 3.25 inches thick, the sleeping mat elevates your body perfectly off the ground for a deeply comfortable rest.
Developed for the quality rest you deserve, the densely packed padding and supportive and durable foam core construction will have you achieving your best night’s sleep every single evening. The portable bed with foldable mattress is ideal for rolling up during the day and storing when not use, or quickly taking out when needed for guests. Built with resilience in mind, the futon bed includes a durable, zippered cotton cover that is machine washable to ensure a soft and cozy sleeping experience, use after use.
Enhance your lifestyle with minimal effort, sleep safe and sound, and drift away to dreamland with the Medium Firm Futon Floor Mattress from Native Nest.
- Twin-sized futon floor mattress is an ideal supportive sleeping pad with ergonomic alignment and minimalist design
- Durable foam core with densely packed padding to ensure evenly distributed comfort, using the floor for firm support
- Elevated 3.25-inch thickness to embrace compact lifestyle while providing optimal support
- Easily rolls, folds, and packs away to provide versatile sleeping and storage options in homes for you or guests to sleep
- Includes 100 percent cotton machine washable zippered cover for lasting freshness and welcoming comfort
- Firmness: Medium
- Mattress size: Twin
- Material: Polyester
- Color: Grey
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 39 x 3.25 inches
- Weight: 14 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.