Keep your outdoor supplies, accessories, and equipment organized and looking neat with the Poolside Organizer from HydroTools by Swimline.
Whether it's the small tools you use to keep the pool clean or towels for your guests, this rack with basket will provide you with enough space to keep your poolside clutter to a minimum. Equipped with a handy towel rack and removable mesh hamper, this multi-use organizer will satisfy all your outdoor storage needs. Use the rack slots for pool mats, noodles, and floats of all kinds to keep them out of the way around the pool. A lightweight design and feel allow you to move the pool accessory holder around from place to place. Measuring 30 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 48 inches tall, this poolside organizer is just as simple to assemble as it is to use.
Enjoy less clutter surrounding your pool with the Poolside Toy Organizer from HydroTools by Swimline.
- Convenient rack with included bag keeps your supplies, accessories, and equipment organized to reduce poolside clutter
- Features a handy towel rack and removable mesh hamper, letting you easily hang towels and contain accessories after swimming
- Slots provide storage for inflatables, noodles, mats, and more
- Easily assembles in minutes and features durable PVC material for durable construction
- Lightweight and easy to move to your desired location
- Material: PVC
- Rack color: White
- Bag color: Blue
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30 x 12 x 48 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.