Provide yourself with a rewarding workout from the comfort of your own home and outfit your training space with the NewMe Fitness Strength Training Kettlebell Handle for Weight Plates.
Easily customize your workout routine with this kettlebell that allows you to add up to 6.25 inches of weight plates so that you can start with a warm-up and end with more extreme muscle training. This weight training accessory is rated for 900 pounds so that you can easily work out with your desired weight. The patented, non-slip ergonomic grip ensures safety while training and feels comfortable to use. Featuring a high-grade, solid stainless steel construction this kettlebell handle can withstand the rugged use of heavy-weight training. When it is time to replace or change the weight load you can easily remove the double-nut clamp system and once you are finished adding your desired weight, reapply the clamp system to securely hold on to the plates.
Ideal for training at home, in the outdoors, at a public gym, and more the Kettlebell Handle for Weight Plates by NewMe Fitness is the versatile weight equipment you need.
- Kettlebell handle works with 1-inch weight plates and allows you to customize your workout; rated for 900 pounds
- Patented, non-slip ergonomic grip ensures safety while weight training and feels comfortable to use
- Swap out plates easily by removing the double-nut clamp system that securely holds onto heavy weights
- Features high-grade, solid stainless steel construction that can hold 6.25-inches of weight plates
- Ideal workout equipment to use at your home gym, outdoors, public gym, and more
- Maximum weight capacity: 900 pounds
- Handle diameter: 1-inch
- Material: Metal
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.20 x 3.50 x 17.40 inches
- Weight: 9.50 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.