When you’re rolling with the Paw Patrol, you never know if adventure will strike on sea or land – so be ready for both with the Sea Patroller! This ship is ready to sail across Adventure Bay and any other imaginary ocean, but cannot be submerged in a bathtub, sink, or pool.
This hardy vessel transforms from ship to land vehicle in one smooth motion. Slide the bridge forward and wheels drop down, taking the adventure from the high seas to the open road. With enough space for up to two vehicles, Ryder and the gang will always be ready when danger strikes.
The Sea Patroller wouldn’t be complete without a moving crane to help Ryder lift and rescue! Hook Ryder’s cage onto the end of the arm and you can lower him into tight spaces. This toy also comes with its very own Ryder figure and ATV! When it's not being used, Ryder’s ATV can be stashed on the special dock at the back of the Sea Patroller.
Your child will be prepared no matter where the adventure takes them with the Nickelodeon Paw Patrol Sea Patroller Transforming Vehicle playset.
- Paw Patrol Sea Patroller transforms from a ship to a land vehicle and back to take the pups on endless adventures
- Features include a moveable crane, and lifting cage. and a rescue ATV for realistic effects
- Accessories include a Ryder figurine, a baby octopus, life preserver rings with a launcher, an anchor, and more
- 3 LR44 button cell batteries included; Do not submerge toy in water
- Children ages 3 and up will enjoy hours of interactive and fun-filled adventure
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Red
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.6 x 8 x 14 inches
- Weight: 7.1 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.