Gone are the days of making a makeshift seat out of your life jacket. Saddle up for fun at the pool, lake, river, or ocean with the O'Brien XL Floating Water Saddle Seat. This water float is designed to support larger adults, so everyone can enjoy their time in the water.
This seat-like saddle-shaped float let's you take a break from treading and gives you a comfortable floating seat. Stay cool and comfy on this slick pool float. The seat shape lets you carry on conversations with friends, hold a refreshing beverage, or splash with your pals without going under.
With 10-inch-diameter leg openings and sturdy foam construction, this floating device is made for water-lovers of all ages and sizes. The foam water float requires no inflation or deflation, so it's quick and easy to get out on the water. This pool float also lays flat for easy trunk storage.
- Extra-large floating saddle keeps you afloat while you hang out in the water
- Seat-like design keeps you upright without needing to tread
- Large, 10-inch-diameter leg openings made to support water-lovers of all sizes
- Soft, sturdy foam material doesn't need to be inflated or deflated so you get out on the water sooner
- is the perfect combination of soft and sturdy
- Dries quickly and stores flat for mess-free storage and transportation
- Color: Pink
- Dimensions (L x W): 32 x 16 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.