Display and organize your fragile equipment in the 12U Angled Face Open Back Carpeted Studio Storage Slant Rack from Odyssey.
Built with a 0.75-inch plywood construction and an angled face, this studio rack allows for easy viewing and access to whatever you need. Featuring an open back with no front or rear panels, your storage opportunities are endless. The top of the rack measures 13 inches deep, while the bottom of the slanted rack measures 16 inches deep.
Carpeted, durable design of this studio rack will keep your equipment safe while in storage or when traveling on the road. Equipped with 4 rubber feet on the bottom, this rack will stay securely in place while adjusting the equipment to suit your needs.
No longer worry about something happening to your expensive equipment by storing it in the professional and solid design of the 12U Angled Face Open Back Carpeted Studio Storage Rack from Odyssey.
- Vertical studio slant rack is made with 12 spaces to efficiently and safely store multiple pieces of equipment
- Constructed of 0.75-inch plywood materials for ultimate durability when not in use or during travel
- Top of the slanted rack measures 13 inches deep, while the base of the rack measures 16 inches deep
- Professional design allows versatile usage and will protect expensive equipment for long-lasting use
- Includes 4 rubber feet and a fully carpeted exterior that provides secure placement while adjusting the equipment
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 21 x 25 inches
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.