You've spent plenty equipping yourself with the best keyboard, controller, microphone, and turntable to align the hottest rhythms and beats. Give your music equipment the proper gear protection with Odyssey's Streemline Series DJ Carrying Bag.
Compact essentials will fit safely between the convoluted foam sheets, ensuring security and cushion on the go from accidental bumps and damage. The sleek, exterior reinforced stitched EVA molded shell will keep away water and dust. Pairing well with the EVA shell, embossed corners aid in minimizing shock to your portable gear.
With a new high standard of getting your accessories from gig to gig, this case has comfortable, rivet enforced double handles for you to carry like a briefcase. Use the non-slip shoulder straps for secure mobility and a satchel-inspired look. The heavy-duty zippers ensure protection and safety for your heavier, bulkier gear. You'll never have to worry about your zippers coming unzipped.
Durable and lightweight, this compact Odyssey cover will become your go-to travel accessory.
- Durable and lightweight gear protection for your tech equipment while on the go
- Sleek reinforced stitched EVA molded shell design with embossed corners offering a protective layer from dust, scratches, moisture, and shock
- Dual convoluted foam-lined interior padding prevents against potential impact and damage
- Comfortable rivet enforced double handles and non-slip shoulder straps are great for secure mobility
- Accommodates many versions of keyboards, controllers, and other compact accessories
- Color: Black
- Material: EVA
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30.25 x 18.25 x 5 inches
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.