The **FZCDJBL** is part of Odyssey's Black Label Series of ATA flight cases. Made to the exact same standards as our Flight Zone series but with a twist. Each compartment feature a valley or pit as you might call it that allows for more ventilation of the gear as well as an area for cables management.The components used to produce this series, including the aluminum trim and hardware, is now anodized and/or powder coated in "Black" for a one of a kind look that is so slick looking it's beyond cool.
On top of offering you the Odyssey **FZCDJBL** at a great price, we provide free ground shipping on all orders. Please see our other listings, we offer a wide variety of Odyssey and Pro DJ products.
**We are an authorized Odyssey dealer**
- Brand New Odyssey **FZCDJBL** Flight Zone Black Label Case!
- Heavy Duty Ball Corners
- Removable front cover
- Rear Cable Port Hole
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Fits CD players such as:
- American Audio Flex 100 MP3
- American Audio Radius 1000
- American Audio Radius 2000
- Amercan Audio Radius 3000
- Denon DN S3500
- Denon DN S3000
- Denon DN S3700
- Denon DN S5000
- Denon DN S5500
- Denon DN HS5500
- Denon SC3900
- Gemini CDJ 600
- Gemini CDJ 202
- Gemini CDJ 203
- Gemini CDJ 210
- Numark NDX800
- Numark V7
- Pioneer DVJ 1000
- Pioneer CDJ 1000
- Pioneer CDJ 1000MK2
- Pioneer CDJ 1000MK3
- Pioneer CDJ 2000
- Pioneer CDJ 800MK2
- Pioneer CDJ 850
- Pioneer CDJ 900
- Stanton C.303
- Stanton C.313
- Stanton C.314
- Stanton C.324
- Technics SL DZ1200
- Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 15.5"W x 8.75"H x 20.5"D
- Approximate Weight: 18 lbs
- Approximate Shipping dimensions (exterior): 17" x 10" x 22"
- Approximate Shipping weight: 21 lbs
- UPC barcode: 807822026269
- Part Number: **FZCDJBL**
- Limited Lifetime warranty Manufacturer Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.