Keep your professional DJ system controller safe and secure between and during gigs with the ODYSSEY FZDNPRIME4 Denon Prime 4 Low Profile DJ Controller System Flight Case. This sleek storage box is the perfect place to keep your DJ system safe and sound whether you're on the road to your next event or in the middle of hosting a crowded party. The specially designed low-profile case perfectly houses your Denon Prime 4 DJ Controllers (not included). Featuring an exclusive high-density quick access open port with a neatly angled cut bevel foam interior, this case fits your system like a glove. The slim reverse lid has a shallow bottom design that allows for easy access to your front controls and jacks. Providing you with the perfect space to spin, this case sturdily houses your system above the bottom portion of the case for an efficient control surface. With built-in rubber feet, hefty ball corners, and heavy-duty recessed latches and handles, you'll love the balance of form and function this DJ controller box has to offer. Keep your equipment safe, secure, and ready for the next event with the Denon Prime 4 Low Profile DJ Controller System Flight Case from ODYSSEY.
- Compact, heavy-duty DJ controller system case specifically designed to hold the Denon Prime 4 DJ controllers (not included)
- Features exclusive high-density quick access open port with neatly angled cut bevel foam interior
- Sturdily houses your DJ system above the bottom portion of the case for an efficient control surface
- Sleek reverse lid with shallow bottom design allows easy access to front controls and headphone/mic jacks
- Built with rubber feet, hefty ball corners, and heavy-duty recessed latches and handles for maximum security
- Case only, DJ system controller sold separately
- Material: Metal, foam
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 33.5 x 24.8 x 9.8 inches
- Weight: 32.4 lbs
- Manufacturer's warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.