Whether you're a DJ heading to your next event or a music collector showcasing your collection, the Odyssey Krom Series Silver Record/Utility Case is a must-have accessory.
The Odyssey Krom series vinyl/utility case holds approximately 120 7-inch records, 60 per compartment. Each compartment is 8 X 8 X 5 inches with an interior lid height of 2.5 inches and is fully foam-lined to keep your records safe. The sleek and stylish silver and chrome-designed exterior feature a fully removable lid, a spring-loaded handle, and a lockable butterfly latch. Padlock latch holes are also included for added security and protection. The case is designed with 4 bottom rubber feet to safeguard against floor damage. The box also features a recessed lid so individual cases can be stacked on each other for convenient storage.
Protect your rare and hard-to-find records used for your special 45 rpm vinyl sets or store them just for safe keeping in the Odyssey Krom Series Silver Record/Utility Case.
- Portable LP and vinyl record case with a stylish silver and chrome design exterior, perfect for DJs, music collectors, and retail or commercial storage
- Features a foam-lined interior, a heavy-duty butterfly latch, and a spring-loaded handle along with padlock latch holes for additional security and protection
- Large size holds approximately 120 7-inch Vinyl records, 60 per compartment; Bottom compartments are 8 X 8 X 5 inches with an interior lid height of 2.5 inches
- Includes rubber feet to safeguard against scratches on floors
- Individual cases can be stacked on each other for convenient storage
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 9.25 x 17.25 x 9.75 inches
- Weight: 6.00 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.