Keep your woodworking space tidy with the Oneida Air Systems Dust Deputy 2.5 Deluxe All-Clear Cyclone Separator.
Optimized for more powerful wet/dry vacuums, this larger cyclone delivers up to double the airflow of smaller cyclones and lid-style separators. Using centrifugal force to separate and remove 99 percent of dust and debris from the airstream before it reaches your vacuum's filter, this attachment eliminates clogged filters and suction loss. The Dust Deputy will save you the significant time that it takes to replace filters and dust bags while keeping your wet/dry vac operating at peak performance. This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model vacuum and features female inlet and outlet ports that fit the cuffed 2.5-inch hoses of larger shop vacuums (vacuum not included).
For woodworkers and other makers in need of an effective and affordable dust control solution, the Dust Deputy 2.5 Deluxe All Clear Cyclone Separator Kit from Oneida Air Systems will get the job done.
- Cyclone separator kit uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99 percent of dust and debris from the air stream before it reaches your vacuum's filter; Eliminates clogged filters and suction loss
- Includes separator, 5-gallon bucket, lid, 4 caster wheels, 4.5-foot vacuum hose with swivel cuffs for easy attachment, on-board accessory storage, vacuum connection tether kit, and pre-cut neoprene foam gasket
- Works with nearly any type of material including drywall/wood dust, baking flour, grass, pet hair, soot, blasting soda, metal shavings, and more; Great for use in construction, at home, and everywhere else
- Prolongs the life of filters and helps avoid suction loss while reducing the need for cleanings and replacement; Saves significant time and money on replacement filters and dust bags
- Upgrades any make, size, or model of shop vacuum with 2.5-inch hose fittings; Backwards compatible 3-inch ID flange makes upgrades quick and easy
- Collapse-proof, heavy-duty 5-gallon bucket features a compact and stable footprint with 4-free rotating casters for easy portability
- Reinforced quick-release, cyclone lid for fast and easy emptying so clean-up is a breeze
- Clear components allow you to easily spot potential blockages and give you a real-time view of dust separation
- Anti-static components significantly reduce the likelihood of static shocks
- Neutral-vane technology improves separation efficiency by 20 percent
- Nominal inlet size: 2.25 inches I.D. / 2.5 inches O.D.
- Actual inlet size: Tapered 2.31 inches to 2.29 inches I.D.
- Nominal outlet size: 2.25 inches I.D.
- Actual outlet size: Tapered 2.31 inches to 2.29 inches I.D.
- Discharge size: 3 inches I.D.
- Height to center of inlet: 30.25 inches
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Clear
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.75 x 13.5 x 32.13 inches
- Weight: 9 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.