It'll be suns out buns out with the Chaise Lounge Outdoor Folding Chair from Ostrich. Adjust your seat and catch some rays with this beach essential.
Featuring an open-and-close face cavity with armholes for breathability, you'll be able to achieve a comfortable position for a relaxing day of sun. Customize your comfort with 4-position options to recline or lay flat. Simply fold down and pick up the carrying straps you're ready to go, allowing you to have your hand free to tote your other necessities. This tanning lounger is constructed of powdered steel, supports up to 250 pounds, and shows off a soft teal color fabric made of durable polyester.
Pack up and head to the beach, lake, camping trip, or just out to your backyard. Wherever you want to recharge and kick back, the Ostrich Chaise Lounger will give you the comfort you need to soak in the sun all day.
- Relax and kick back while enjoying the sun in the flexible yet a comfortable outdoor lounge chair
- Built with a patented open-close face cavity and arm slots for breathability on hot days
- Features 4 adjustable positions for customized relaxation, whether you want to sit up or lay down
- Lightweight design weighs 9.5 pounds with built-in carrying straps for easy, hands-free transportation
- Durable powdered steel construction with heavy-duty polyester fabric ensures long-lasting use
- Weight capacity: 250 pounds
- Color: Teal
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 72 x 22 x 12 inches
- Weight: 9.5 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day limited warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.