Superior swimming pool liners begin with Palmetto Pool Base. Make your pool the crown jewel of the neighborhood with the 50-Pound Palmetto Filter Sand.
This pool filter sand grabs leaves, dirt, dust, sunscreen oil, hair, insects, and other small particles to keep your pool shiny and clean. With a mix of Palmetto Vermiculite and Portland Cement, this sand filter mix offers a savvy solution for a smooth pool surface. When used with in-ground pools, you'll see a long-lasting liner that requires little maintenance or repair. This 50-pound bag fills an area of 18-square inches and is 3 inches deep, great for molding and building. Check with the manufacturer of your pool filter for the required amount of use.
Prevent pressure cracks and chipping that wear and tear of harsh elements can bring to your pool. Ready for your sandbox or play areas, the Palmetto Filter Sand will provide your pool with a long-lasting sparkly clean look.
- Pool filter sand grabs leaves, dirt, dust, sunscreen oil, hair, insects, and other small particles to keep your pool shiny and clean
- Sand is soft, clean, safe, and healthy with no chunks, pebbles, or harsh additives designed to meet standards for most pool filter brands
- All natural, no chemical added filter sand helps ensure smooth operation for backwashes of sand pool filters
- Produced with new robotics and screening technologies offer a long-lasting solution for a smooth, soft pool surface
- 50-pound bag of sand fills an area of 18-square inches and 3 inches deep ideal for pool filter, molding, and building
- Material: Sand
- Color: Creme
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.50 x 3.50 x 4.00 inches
- Weight: 49.00 pounds
- Material: Sand
- Color: Creme
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.