Snow days were made to create fast-paced sledding memories and there's nothing more smooth than a saucer sled. The Flying Saucer by Flexible Flyer 3-Pack zooms and darts you downhills with a joyful glide.
This slider comes in a bright appealing orange that is sure to catch eyes and turn heads as you zoom past. Constructed of heavy gauge injection-molded high-density polyethylene, this sled is durable and will last you many gleeful seasons. Rolled contoured edges stabilize your ride for safety and strength. Molded handgrips give you stability; at the speeds you'll be traveling, you're going to need it.
Recommended for ages 4 and up, this slider is great for children and adults alike. Check any of the other assortment of colors, and buy several to race your children.
Build lasting snow day memories this winter with a Flexible Flyer Flying Saucer 3-Pack and you'll be smoothly gliding down the hills in laughter.
- Flexible Flyer saucer 3-pack provides smooth sailing downhill sledding, each sled holding a single rider
- Comes in bright appealing colors that catch eyes and turn heads
- Built from heavy-gauge polyethylene, this sled will last for many seasons of sledding
- Rolled contoured edges and molded handgrips provide safety and stability on your downhill zip
- For ages 4 and up; Great for children and adults alike
- Color: Orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26 x 26 x 4 inches each
- Weight: 2 pounds each
- Quantity: 3
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.