Elevate your outdoor space with comfortable and stylish seating this summer season with the Patioflare Muskoka Outdoor Handwoven Wicker Chair with Dark Gray Cushion.
This classic Muskoka patio chair will provide you with ideal seating for your outdoor living space. The comfy chair includes a 2.5-inch thick, 180g polyester chair cushion and wider arms for ideal seating comfort. The durable, powder-coated steel frame and steel foot caps provide durability. For long-lasting use keep covered during inclement weather.
Covered in black, handwoven wicker this chair will add a unique and beautiful touch to your patio, deck, or lawn space. The black wicker chair and gray seat cushion will match existing outdoor decor seamlessly or will easily match any new decor you bring into your space.
Durable and trendy, the Patioflare Muskoka Outdoor Handwoven Wicker Chair is just what your outdoor living space needs to feel modern, homey, and cozy.
- Classic Muskoka patio chair that provides ideal seating in your outdoor space
- Comfy chair includes a 2.5-inch 180g polyester chair cushion and features wider arms
- Handwoven wicker adds a unique and beautiful touch to your patio area
- Durable, powder-coated steel frame and silver foot caps provide durability
- Black wicker base and gray cushion will match existing outdoor decor seamlessly
- Material: Wicker, polyester
- Color: Black, gray
- Seat height: 11 inches
- Overall dimensions (L x W x H): 33.86 x 37.40 x 34.25 inches
- Weight: 15.43 pounds
- Manufacturer's warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.