Keep your lawn well-kept and beautiful with the rugged power of the PAXCESS 20-Volt 12-Inch Cordless String Trimmer. A rechargeable battery and auto-feed head make cutting down weeds easier than ever.
Grooming your landscape with durable power, the weed trimmer allows you to swiftly trim down weeds and small hedges in the places where the lawnmower can't reach. The trimmer runs for 15 to 20 minutes on an 80 minute charge, and the package includes (2) 20-volt batteries and quick charger ensure you can manicure your entire lawn with ease. Battery power eliminates the need for smelly and expensive gas, charging in 80 minutes on the charger. Adjusting to suit your needs, the handle extends from 36.6 inches to 44.5 inches and rotates 180 degrees, delivering perfect comfort as you work. The automatic dual line auto-feed head quickly feeds line for uninterrupted cutting, and the 12-inch cutting path adds efficiency to your work.
Convenient and strong, the 20-Volt 12-Inch Cordless String Trimmer by PAXCESS quickly chops down grass and weeds to leave your yard even and well-groomed.
- Powerful string trimmer excellently grooms your landscape to give you the well-manicured lawn you've always wanted
- Runs for 15 to 20 minutes on an 80-minute charge using a 20-volt rechargeable battery; Includes 2 batteries and a quick charger
- Cuts through weeds and small plants with ease using the strong motor and 12-inch cutting path
- Conveniently feeds line to the trimmer with the automatic dual line auto-feed head, ensuring you have fast and easy line advancement
- Adjust the handle's length from 36.6 to 44.5 inches and rotate the handle 180 degrees for optimal comfort as your work
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White, orange
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.23 x 7.68 x 5.91 inches
- Weight: 8.14 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.