Upgrade your grow light setup with the Phantom II CMh PHBC3151 Ceramic Metal Halide Digital Grow Light Ballast.
Remotely operated and low frequency, this square-wave digital ballast is designed specifically for the 315-watt high-intensity ceramic halide lamp. Square wave technology provides much greater current stability and consistency in output levels, as well as low acoustic resonance. The ceramic halide lamp can be used for both vegetative and flowering growth. This digital light ballast features internal RF shielding, and allows you to choose between 120, 208, or 240 volts for versatile input voltage.
This digital grow light ballast is silent, reliable, and energy-efficient. Easily wall-mounted near the reflector, the ballast can be mounted up to 30 feet away from the reflector using optional lamp cord extensions (separately sold). The ballast includes an 8-foot 120-volt power cord and operating instructions. The ballast ships with multi-aspect circuitry protection, keeping your grow light safe from short circuits, open circuits, overcurrent, hot lamp start-up, lightning, overheating, and failure.
Give your crop the best grow light with the Phantom II CMh PHBC3151 Ceramic Metal Halide Digital Grow Light Ballast, 315 Watt.
- Digital grow light ballast packed with features
- Designed only for use with 315-watt high-intensity ceramic halide lamp
- Makes use of square wave technology for current stability and consistent output levels
- Low acoustic resonance while in use
- Features internal RF shielding
- Multi-aspect circuitry protection and against short circuits, open circuits, overcurrent, hot lamp start-up, lightning, overheating, and failure
- Lamp life warning
- Versatile input voltage allows choice between 120, 208, or 240 volts
- Can be mounted up to 30 feet away from reflector
- Includes 8-foot 120-volt power cord and operating instructions
- Rated amperage / wattage: 3.1 amps / 315 watts
- Frequency: 50/60 hertz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.5 x 6.70 x 3.25 inches
- Weight: 6.6 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.