Roast marshmallows, tell spooky stories, snuggle your loved ones, and sing songs around the Pilot Rock 24-Inch Ground Fire Pit Ring.
Constructed from heavy-gauge rolled steel, this durable firepit liner features a 1-inch top flange for added strength against intense campfire heat. Stay toasty on a chilly night by warming your hands over the open flame or use the attached metal grate to cook up a savory meal. With double welded solid steel bars, the cooking rack is sure to last long after your first camping trip. Whether baking potatoes or smoking burgers, the 265-square-inch surface covers all your outdoor grilling needs.
When not meal prepping, easily lift the 180-degree swivel grate out of the way to build a wood fire or sweep the ashes. This 24-inch insert holds up the structural integrity of your firepit and draft holes ventilate smoke, so you and your backyard equipment stay safe for long-lasting use. This ring arrives fully welded so all you have to do is attach the grate and handle before you're ready to relax and grill.
After the sun has set, gather around the Pilot Rock 24-Inch Fire Pit Ring to eat smores or strum your guitar all night long.
- Fire pit ring insert brings back the iconic look and function of backyard bonfires with family and friends this season
- Liner stops heat exposure from drying out firepit walls for added structural integrity and long-lasting use
- 1-inch-wide top flange and thick steel grate bars offer quality craftsmanship, durability, and strength
- 180-degree swivel grate conveniently swings out of the way to build or clean up a fire and back over for optimal cooking
- Includes metal cooking grate with 265-square-inch grilling surface and fully-welded, easy-to-install insert ring
- Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 24 x 24 x 7.25 inches
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.