Your music will rock harder with the Planet Audio AC1500.1 1500 Watt Monoblock Amplifier and Wiring Kit. This package includes 1 Planet Audio AC15001M amplifier and 1 BOSS Audio KIT2 8-gauge installation kit.
With enough power to take your car audio to the next level, this Planet Audio mono amp can handle 1500 watts of max power, and 563 or 1125 watts of RMS power. It features a continuously variable low pass crossover, low-level inputs and outputs, power and protection LEDs, heavy-duty set-screw style terminals, and chrome-plated connections.
Easily power and tune your audio system with total control over your bass thanks to the included remote bass knob. You can easily adjust your bass levels without having to get back to where your amplifier is grounded. This car amplifier install kit comes with all the necessary equipment to hook up your system.
This BOSS Audio do-it-yourself 8-gauge wiring kit can help you upgrade the appearance and sound of your vehicle's audio capabilities. Take your sound to the next level with this Planet Audio and BOSS Audio Amplifier and Wiring Kit package.
- Package includes 1 Planet Audio AC15001M amplifier and 1 BOSS Audio KIT2 8-gauge installation kit
- Monoblock amplifier features a continuously variable low pass crossover, low-level inputs and outputs, power and protection LEDs, heavy-duty set-screw style terminals, and chrome-plated connections
- Amplifier includes a remote control and can handle 1500 watts of max power, and 563 or 1125 watts of RMS power
- Necessary cables included with a 3-foot black ground and 20-foot red power 8-gauge cable, 16-foot 18-gauge blue turn-on wire, 30-foot speaker wire, and 20-foot high-performance RCA interconnect
- Installation kit comes with fuse holder, gold-plated AGU fuse plus gold-plated number 10, 5/16-inch, and 1/4-inch ring terminals, 6-foot split looming tube, 4 rubber grommets, and 20 4-inch wire ties
- 1500 watts of max power
- RMS power: 563 watts with 1 channel at 2 ohms; 1125 watts with 1 channel at 4 ohms
- Continuously variable low pass crossover
- Selectable bass boost (0 to +18 dB)
- Switchable Input sensitivity: 100mV 2V or 2V 8V
- Switchable phase shift (0 180 degrees)
- Low-level inputs and outputs
- Power and protection LEDs
- Heavy duty set screw style terminals
- Chrome plated connections
- Signal to noise ratio: 102 dB
- Frequency response: 20 20KHz
- Remote control included
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 2.1875 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.