The Plastic Development Group 10.6 Cubic Foot Manual Deep Freeze Chest Freezer is the ultimate solution to food storage needs.
This chest freezer is one of the most popular on the market due to its excellent energy efficiency and superb temperature quality. This chic unit comes with a generous 10.6 cubic feet (300 liters) of storage space making it the ideal freezer for families, and the perfect size for your home or basement. Your electricity bills will be lighter due to the freezer’s efficient insulated cabinet and lid make sure the warm outside air won’t invade the storage area. This freezer storage's 42.9-inch width doesn't take much space and sits nicely flush against a wall.
Keeping your most popular food items together and well organized is a breeze with the removable storage basket. That way, you can customize your storage container however you see fit. This dependable appliance features a state-of-the-art mechanical thermostat and control panel that is easy to operate to ensure your frozen foods are always at the ideal temperature. The interior liner is designed for quick and easy cleaning, especially when it comes to manual defrosting.
Free LTL shipping straight to your door!
- 10.6 cubic foot capacity chest freezer provides ample storage space
- Energy-efficient insulated cabinet and lid maintains cooling within
- Front mount mechanical thermostat and control panel is conveniently located for easy temperature control
- Removable storage basket allows you to customize your freezer to your storing needs
- Freezer's design doesn't take up much space and sits nicely flush to your wall
- Easy clean interior liner is especially helpful when it comes to manual defrosting
- Color: White
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 25.8 x 42.9 x 33.9 inches
- Weight: 92 pounds
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.