For your next event, whether you're signaling spaces to park, a garage sale, a birthday party, or a professional event, show your guests the way with the Plasticade Signicade A-Frame Folding Sidewalk Sign.
This foldable sidewalk sign also offers great visibility for any business trying to attract sidewalk traffic. Constructed from heavy-duty plastic for maximum durability, this sign will last you many seasons to come. Even in windy weather, feel free to fill this sign with sand to weigh it down.
This Plasticade A-frame is foldable, stackable, and extremely easy to carry thanks to the molded handle. For the message you're trying to share with the world, this sign is compatible with vinyl sheeting, metal, coroplast, or acrylic sign blanks. Your message will pop on this brightly colored sign.
Share your message with the Signicade A-Frame Folding Sidewalk Sign from Plasticade.
- Foldable sidewalk sign offers great visibility for any business need
- A-frame design with 2 recessed 24 x 36-inch surfaces
- Fill with sand to weigh down for use in windy weather
- Constructed with heavy-duty plastic for lasting durability
- Foldable, stackable, and easy to carry with molded handle
- Compatible with vinyl sheeting (with surface preparation), metal, Coroplast, or acrylic sign blanks
- Color: Black
- Outside Dimensions: 45”H X 25”W x 3”D
- Weight: 18 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.