Getting a good workout at home can be expensive and require a large amount of space to store bulky weights and work out machines. The Power Systems Versa Loops Resistance Exercise Workout Bands 10 Pack provides a simple, cost-effective solution.
Resistance training was never easier with Power Systems Resistance bands. Be sure to add Power Systems 12 Inch Versa Loop Medium Red Resistance Bands to your arsenal.
Versa Loops are perfect for personal training and for use in fitness clubs and home gyms. Six resistance levels are available for any user, whether you are an experienced athlete or just beginning fitness training. Ideal for short, limited movements. Fits comfortably around the upper and lower legs and allows users to work the hip and leg muscles.
These bands come in a pack of 10, which is perfect for gyms or personal trainers hosting fitness classes.
Take your workout to the next level with the Power Systems 12 Inch Versa Loop Medium Red Resistance Bands.
- Medium resistance bands suited for rehabilitation and for those who exercise regularly. Starting size for intermediate users
- Cost-effective and space-saving fitness device
- Comprehensive all-body exercise tool
- Useful for a wide variety of exercises that target the legs, core, arms, and back
- Resistance level: Medium which is equivalent to 9-34 lbs.
- 10 pack is great for personal trainers or work out facilities
- Cost-effective and space-saving
- Adaptable, suitable for all levels of exerciser
- Comprehensive all-body exercise tool
- Useful for a huge variety of exercises that target the legs, core, arms, and back
- Color: Red
- The kit is great for personal trainers
- Weight: 0.1 pounds
- Width: 12 inches
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.