Take your woodworking skills to a whole new level with the Powermatic 1.75 Horsepower 115 Volt 22 Inch Belt Woodworking Drum Sander. This free-standing sander unit is built to last, featuring a metal frame with built-in caster wheels for mobility.
You'll delight in the variable design the woodworking belt sander affords you, featuring a digital control panel to control the speed and power for whatever job is at hand. The 1.75 horsepower motor can produce up to 1,720 RPMs, ideal for everything from shaping planks, sanding panels, and polishing trim. A feed logic system keeps a close eye on the motor, automatically adjusting the speed as needed to prevent overload and robbing you of work time.
A chrome handwheel lets you adjust the freestanding drum sander's table height while in-feed and out-feed attachments provide additional working space as needed. A storage area is built in the base to keep tools and accessories. There's even a 4-inch dust port to make sure your shop won't get snowed-in with sawdust.
- Smooth, shape, sand, and polish all manner of wood and take your handyman skills from novice to professional
- Workshop drum sander with a stable, sturdy iron frame settled on integrated casters for easy mobility
- Feed logic system prevents overload by monitoring drum load and regulating speed to match, ensuring uninterrupted performance
- Chrome handwheel for easy table-height adjustment and eliminating the need for drum adjustment
- In-feed and out-feed tables provide 37.5 inches of additional workspace, making larger jobs safer and easier
- LED control panel lets you monitor and adjust speed, power, and DRO
- Emergency stop design for quick shutoff and enhanced safety
- 4-inch dust port helps siphon away sawdust and other particles
- Built-in storage space in stand base
- Drum Length: 22 inches
- Drum Speed: 1,720 RPM
- Drum Diameter: 5 inches
- Conveyor Motor: 1/30 HP
- Conveyor Speed: Variable 0-10 FPM
- Maximum Board Thickness: 4 inches
- Maximum Board Width: 44 inches
- Minimum Board Length: 2-3/8 inches
- Minimum Board Thickness: 1/32 inch
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 800 CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4 inches
- Motor Power 1-3/4 HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 115 volt
- Motor Current: 14 amps
- Recommended Circuit Size: 20 amp
- Color: Yellow
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 37.69 x 42.25 x 49.5 inches
- Weight: 328 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 5-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.