Take your workouts from easy to intense with the Prism Fitness Smart Necessity Resistance Band Exercise Mat Bundle. This bundle includes a foam mat, a foam roller, a stability ball, 3 different fitness cables, and a pair of triple-pocket handles.
This exercise cable and roller set is the perfect place to start shaping and toning your body, improving your flexibility, and more. The roller, mat, and ball all feature different exercises printed all over their surface to give you an idea of how to make the most out of the set.
20-, 30, and 40-pound fitness cables are included in the resistance band training set, providing varying levels of difficulty for warming up, cooling down, and gaining muscle. Not challenging enough? The included quick-flip triple pocket handles let you combine multiple cables for resistance up to 90 pounds. Achieve the body of your dreams today with this all-inclusive fitness kit.
- Inclusive starter set for at home or professional gym resistant training, flexibility training, stretching, toning, and more
- 16mm-thick foam mat provides a comfortable surface and rolls up flat for storage and transport.
- Foam roller and stability ball encourage balance to strengthen your core as well as elevation for increased intensity
- 20-, 30-, and 40-pound fitness cables offer varying levels of resistance to tone muscles and bulk up your body
- Quick-flip triple-pocket handles let you use multiple cables at once to take your workouts to the next level
- Mat, roller, and ball have recommended-use exercises printed on their surface
- Manufacturer warranty: 90-day warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.