Give your vegetables the safe and reliable home they deserve with these Pro Cal Nursery Pots. As a pack of 5, the 5-gallon containers will be loved by your growing plants.
Ideal for shallow-rooted plants, these BPA-free squat nurseries were designed to promote lateral root development. Superior drainage is engineered into both side and bottom drains, promoting proper soil aeration.
Useful for both the casual and extreme gardeners, take these pots wherever you need. They can be used in greenhouses, indoors, and even outdoors. The injection-molded plastic is made with impact-modified plastic that will keep your growing vegetation safe from dangers outdoors. If you'd rather bring your plants inside during extreme conditions, you'll find the wide rim with a heavy-duty grip lip makes moving the nursery pot simple and easy.
When your plants have overgrown these 5-gallon pots, stack and tuck away the set of 5 in storage. These nursery pots will be good to go when you bring home some new baby plants to raise and grow.
- Superior 5-gallon nursery pots made to keep plants safe for a lifetime with strength in tough, windy conditions
- Injection-molded plastic equipped with BPA-free impact-modified plastic for increased durability and protection
- Round, wide rim with sturdy grip lip makes transportation and stacking simple
- Improved drainage and soil aeration design allows for water to escape without losing valuable soil
- Holds 5 gallons of compacted, loose soil or 3.7 gallons of liquid with individual pot measurements (L x W x H) of 11 x 11 x 21 inches
- Quantity: 5
- Material: Injection-molded plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11 x 11 x 21 inches
- Weight: 1 pound
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.