Comfortably rest your arms while you ride with these Sonic Ergo 50A 60mm Comfort Bicycle Armrest Handlebars from Profile Design.
This set of armrest handlebars attaches to your current bicycle handlebars to give you more precision on tight turns and around corners on your ride. Designed to present minimal frontal area, this set of handlebars creates very little aerodynamic drag so you can ride faster. This bike accessory can be placed in over 1500 different positions by moving the armrests, rotating the pad 180-degrees, and adjusting the pad position in 7.5mm increments. Additionally, the clip-on design allows this tool to be tilted easily to allow you to ride in your ideal position. A padded armrest design provides comfort while racing or on more casual bike rides.
Create your ideal armrest position on your bike without additional air drag with the Sonic Ergo 50A 60mm Comfort Bicycle Armrest Handlebars from Profile Design.
- Sonic ergo handlebars help riders achieve smaller increments of movement for more precision
- Clip-on design helps adjust the extension width and tilt easily
- Sleek aluminum design won't add additional air drag while you cycle
- Adjustable design allows you to place these bars in over 1500 different configurations
- Extensions offer a 50-degree ski bend shape and 7.5mm lateral shift for ideal hand placement
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Matte black
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.5 x 12 x 5 inches
- Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 2-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.