Get the most out of your inverter generators with the Pulsar Products PGIPAIRB2 Inverter Generator Parallel Power Linking System in Gray.
This innovative and powerful parallel kit allows you to double your power without overloading your systems for a perfect weekend or long road trip in your RV. Save space during setup by linking your 2 Pulsar inverter generators (not included) into 1 functioning unit. Easy to use, simply plug the dual pins into both generators and secure the grounding wire for a quick setup in minutes.
Once combined, your generators combine into a 120 volt TT-30R RV outlet supporting up to 30 amps, giving you peace of mind that everything you need can be powered safely and securely. The cable is an ample 3 feet long, allowing for adequate spacing and positioning for the generators and the unit's overall dimensions are 11 inches long by 9 inches wide by 3 inches high.
Set up the power you need without hassle or concern using the PGIPAIRB2 Inverter Generator Parallel Power Linking System in Gray from Pulsar Products.
- Simple and efficient parallel kit allows for the linking of any 2 inverter generators into 1 functioning unit
- Boasts an impressive output of 120 volts AC at 30 amps for powerful performance that gets the job done
- Features a TT-30R RV outlet, perfect for taking with you on your next RV camping adventure or road trip
- Cable is an ample 3 feet long, allowing adequate spacing and positioning for 2 inverter generators that are linked
- Ideal for outside travel and camping in RVs at campsites with power sources for full electronic set up with balanced power output
- Frequency: 60 hertz
- Material: Mixed
- Color: Gray
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.00 x 9.00 x 3.00 inches
- Weight: 1.50 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 3-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.