The Pyle 10 Inch 300 Watt In Ceiling Wall 2 Way Flush Speakers System 2 Pack delivers stereo sound to any room in your home or office without cluttering floor space.
Each speaker comes fully equipped with a high compliance polymer tweeter delivering a full, rich sound without cluttering precious floor space. The speakers are made of ABS material and include changeable round and square grills.
The system features spring-loaded speaker terminals for quick connection and comes with a cut-out template for easy installation. Mount the speaker system in a convenient location on the wall or ceiling for a flush, clean look.
Achieve wide-range sound performance and add audio to any room with the Pyle 10 Inch 300 Watt In Ceiling Wall 2 Way Flush Speakers System 2 Pack.
- 2-pack includes (4) 10-inch in-wall ceiling speaker system for amazing sound in any room of the house
- Features spring-loaded speaker terminals for quick connection
- Choose from a pair of round or square stain-resistant speaker grills
- Cut-out size template and compact flush mount design allow for easy wall installation and no clutter on the floor
- Environmentally friendly ABS construction
- MAX Power Output: 300 Watt
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-20kHz
- Single Speaker Dimensions (Diameter x Depth): 12.8 x 4.3 inches
- Cutout Diameter: 10.50-inch; Cutout Mounting Depth: 3.8-inch
- Color: White
- Pair weight: 15.35 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 2
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.