Make sure everyone at the next company meeting, corporate conference, or church event will have a voice with the Pyle VHF 8 Channel Wireless Desktop Microphone Receiver System 4-Pack.
This wireless microphone system features a rack-mountable VHF base unit and includes eight wireless tabletop microphones. This system is perfect for large conferences, public speaking engagements, religious events, and more. As this wireless mic unit is rack-mountable, it's perfect for DJs who want to install it on their racks, bands that want to go cordless, or for business meeting rooms.
This unit comes with eight microphones which are great for large performances or events. Each microphone has its own volume dial on the base unit so you can balance the vocals as desired. This VHF frequency mic receiver features a balanced XLR output, giving you the highest quality sound possible out of your connections. This multiple cordless microphone unit also features a mixed 1/4-inch output which lets you hook up all eight microphones to a single input on one mixer.
Don't trip, you got this. Up your live performances, speeches, and karaoke parties with the Pyle VHF 8 Channel Wireless Desktop Microphone Receiver System 4-Pack.
- Handsfree wireless desktop microphone system has 8 frequency channels and gives you 325 feet of operation range for cordless operation
- Base features a balanced XLR output jack giving you the highest quality sound possible out of your connections and meetings
- Mics feature their own volume control so you can balance each one independently
- Perfect for professional engagements such as large conferences, public speaking engagements, religious events, and more
- Included with the receiver is 8 tabletop wireless microphones each with its own volume dial on the base unit so you can balance the vocals as desired
- Unit can be used in America, Europe, and other compatible countries since it features a switch that automatically changes between 110v-60hz and 240v-50hz
- Carrier frequency: 174MHz 216MHz
- Dynamic range: 92dB
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.5%
- Frequency response: 50Hz
- Operation range: 50 180 meters
- Signal to noise ratio: 90dB
- Receiver power supply: AC 110/240V
- Microphone power source: 9-volt
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 16.5 x 8.7 x 1.8 inches (without rack mounts)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 18.9 x 8.7 x 1.8 inches (with rack mounts)
- Weight: 21.41 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
- Quantity: 4
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.