Minimize tripping hazards at home, school, warehouses, or the office with the Pyle 5-Channel Cable Protector Cover Ramp Track.
Great for walkways, driveways, and both indoor and outdoor garages, this protective covering will keep you and your cords safe. The 5-channel design lets you properly manage and conceal all types of cables, wires, cords, hoses, and tubes together. Flip open the top hinge lid and place your cords and cables inside with ease.
The durable, marine-grade rubber construction takes all the load. These floor cord savers can withstand up to 33,000 pounds of pressure, making them suitable for everyday vehicles to drive over top. The interlocking male-female connector system on each driveway bump allows you to hook individual pieces together reliably.
Protect and take proper care of your power cords and cables with the help of the connecting All-Weather Protective Covering Ramp Track by Pyle.
- Rugged and reliable floor cord concealer is a great benefit to have inside or outside where pedestrian walk or driveways where there is low traffic with lightweight vehicles
- Safely conceals cables, wires, cords, hoses, tubes, and pipes to keep from being damaged or tripped over
- 5-channel groove design with flip-open top hinge can hold and protect multiple floor cables or extension power cords
- Interlocking male-female connector system allows a strong connection between compatible protective coverings
- Textured surface designed to be anti-slip to provide cars tires with a solid grip and to ensure human safety when crossing over
- Marine grade waterproof construction provides superior protection by withstanding and handling up to 33,000 pounds of weight to keep your wires safe
- Material: Thermoplastic rubber
- Color: Black and yellow
- Channel dimensions (L x W x H): 39.4 x 1.4 x 1.9 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 31.5 x 17.5 x 2 inches
- Weight: 31.8 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.