If there's a place you should be able to fully enjoy and get the most out of your music and movies, it's in the comfort of your own home. Deliver stereo sound to any room in your home or office without cluttering floor space with the 5.25-Inch 150-Watt Ceiling Wall Speakers by Pyle.
You can install these 150-watt speakers in-wall or in-ceiling with ease in the living room, home office, kitchen, hallway, or elsewhere. This system includes 2 speakers as well as built-in amplifiers and connection cables. Mount these speakers in 6.5-inch diameter cutouts with 2.6 inches of depth for an outstanding fit with the white, flush-mount speaker grills. With a polypropylene cone, 0.5-inch polymer tweeter, peak power of 150 watts, and impedance of 8 ohms, these speakers not only look great, but this speaker set also sounds great too.
Take your home audio to new heights with the flexibility and power of Pyle Audio 5.25-Inch 150-Watt Ceiling Wall Speakers.
- Set of 5.25-inch speakers for an audio sound that is unparalleled, professional, and consistent at home
- 2-way full-range stereo sound with 150 watts of peak power for wide-range sound performance
- Flush mount to walls and ceilings with white speaker grills provide a sleek look for custom sound installations
- Built-in digital sound amplifier and screw terminal block speaker connectors for hassle-free installation
- Spring-loaded speaker terminals and cut-out wall template create a quick connection
- Environmentally friendly ABS construction with a 0.5-inch high compliance polymer tweeter and rubber-edged polypropylene cone
- Max power: 150 watts
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB
- Frequency response: 80 Hz 20 kHz
- Cut out size: 6.5 x 2.6 inches
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8 x 8 x 3 inches
- Weight: 4.7 pounds
- Quantity: 2
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.