The **Pyle PLMR24B** is a pair of 3.5", 200 watt, heavy duty weatherproof speakers which is perfect for the deck, the backyard, by the pool, or on your boat/other marine vehicle. They're completely waterproof, featuring a rustproof grill that's removable for cleaning. These 3 way speakers provide the full spectrum of sound, thanks a 3.5" aluminum injection cone woofer with a 24 oz. magnet for the low end, a 1.75" wide dispersion cone for the midrange, and a 1" super dome tweeter for the highs. The built in capacitor crossover network does all the hard work so you just plug them in using the quick connect terminals and hit ‘play'. Bass reflex vent provides even more low end for your buck.
Frequency response: 70 Hz to 21 kHz
Includes a complete mounting kit and wires
Dimensions: 5.25''W x 3.75''H x 3.75''DPT260A
The **Pyle PT260A** 200 watt amp is equipped with three RCA inputs on the back and two ¼' mic jacks on the front, so you can turn this amp into a karaoke machine. Even add an echo effect and easily adjust the volume, balance, treble, bass on the master output for total control of your sound. AM/FM antenna included. Runs on 110 and 220 V AC.
50 Radio Station Pre Set Memory
Main Channel Volume, Balance, Treble, Bass & Gain Controls
Microphone Volume, Bass, Treble & Echo Controls
- Pack includes (4) of The PYLE PLMR24B full-range speaker designed for fanatics who need a high-quality factory replacement in an easy to install package
- Power: 200 Watts Peak Per Pair (400 Watts Per 4 Pack)
- Equipped with three RCA inputs on the back and two ¼' mic jacks on the front, so you can turn this amp into a karaoke machine. Even add an echo effect and easily adjust the volume, balance, treble, bass on the master output for total control of your sound. AM/FM antenna included.
- Speakers: Dimensions: 5.25 x 3.75 x 3.75 inches // Amplifer: Dimension:17'' x 11.5'' x 4.7''
- PLMR24B constructed of heavy-duty ASB, and it offers quick connect/ disconnect speaker terminals for easy installation, 100 Watt RMS power, 4 Ohm impedance and a 3.5" aluminum injection cone woofer.
- Excellent for Use On Boats/Marine/Decks/Poolside/Outdoors
- Completely Water Proof Speakers
- 3.5'' Aluminum Injection Cone Woofer
- 1.75'' Wide Dispersion Cone Midrange
- 1'' Super Dome Tweeter
- Bass Reflex Vent for Added Bass Response
- Heavy Duty ASB Construction
- Quick Connect / Disconnet Speaker Terminals
- No Bluetooth compatibility
- Removable Rustproof of Mesh Grills
- Complete Mounting Kit Wires
- Condition: Brand New!
- Item Weight: 3.25 lbs.
- Part Number: **PLMR24B**
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- PYLE PRO 200 Watts Digital AM/FM Stereo Receiver
- Power main: 50W x 2 @ 8 ohm 100W x 2 @ 4 ohm
- Stereo Amplifier With A/B Speaker Output
- AM/FM Radio With Digital Display Screen
- Auto Scan,Memory, Radio Station PREVIOUS/NEXT control
- 50 Radio Station Pre Set Memory
- Volume/Balance/TREBLE/BASS Gain Control For Main Channel
- VOLUME/BASS/TREBLE/ECHO Control For Microphone
- Two Microphone Input JackS
- Three RCA Input Source
- 110/220V power switch
- AM/FM Antenna Included
- Weight: 14.3 LBS
- Product Condition: BRAND NEW
- Part Number: **PT260A**
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.
Receiver work for less than 12 hours. Piece of junk. Do not recommend