We've all thought about what life would be like as a famous performer. Whether it was singing, stand-up comedy, theater, or something in-between, it's fun to fantasize about a creative life. Live out your performance dreams with the Pyle Pro Vintage Style Dynamic Vocal Microphone. Perfect for live stage shows, karaoke, studio recordings, and more, this old-fashioned mic adds class and style to any performance.
Wow your audience with crystal clear audio output thanks to this professional old-school microphone. The built-in acoustic pop shield and high signal output ensures each word is clearly understood by your adorning fans. Position the microphone exactly where you need, tilted forward or back with the self-tensioning swivel mount or secure to a microphone stand using the integrated universal stand adapter (mic stand not included).
Offering maximum stage control, the Pyle Pro Vintage Retro-Style Dynamic Studio Desktop Vocal Mic comes with a 16-foot-long XLR cable. Constructed with your convenience and talent in mind, this microphone is built to last with rugged construction and steel mesh grill.
- Live out your performance dreams with this old-fashioned, compact recording mic
- Professional old-school mic has built-in acoustic pop shield and high signal output for clear audio
- Classic mic is offers maximum stage control with simple on/off switch and 16-foot-long XLR cable
- Easily position and adjust your microphone forwards or back with self-tensioning swivel mount
- Features integrated universal mic stand adapter that's compatible with nearly any stand
- Vintage mic is built to last with rugged construction and steel mesh grill
- Unidirectional microphone is perfect for live stage performances, karaoke, studio recording, and more
- Mic element/type: Dynamic
- Pickup/polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Mic housing construction material: Molded ABS
- Frequency response: 30Hz-15kHz
- Output impedance: 600 ohm
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.2 x 3.1 x 7.4 inches
- Weight: 1.39 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
VMInnovations is proud to offer fast, free shipping every day. Items are typically delivered between 1-3 days.
Most orders placed before 2:00 PM CST ship the same day.
Free Shipping Details
- Our free shipping service is standard ground shipping with FedEx, USPS, or a regional carrier.
- Items are usually delivered in 1-3 days, but some may take up to 5 days.
- Some orders may require a signature before delivery.
- At this time, we only offer free shipping inside the 48 continental United States.
- Free shipping is not available for APO/FPO.
- Some items can be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico. Please note free shipping does not apply to these locations. You will need to select the AK/HI/PR shipping in your cart.
- We are currently unable to ship items internationally.
Freight Shipping Information (LTL)
Some items are too large to be shipped with a regional carrier, FedEx, or USPS, and we ship these items with our freight carriers.
Please read the information below so you fully understand the delivery process and requirements.
We will need your phone number for the delivery. The carrier will need to call you in order to set up a delivery time. Please make sure the number you provide during checkout is the best one to reach you. If paying with PayPal, please make sure the number on your account is accurate.
You'll need to inspect your package upon arrival before you sign. If your order arrives damaged, you should sign "DAMAGED" on the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged to the point that it is not usable, you can refuse the item.
Please notify and, if possible, send photos of any damage to email@example.com, along with your order number. A member of our Customer Experience team will reach out to you with further instructions.
At this time, we do not offer "in-home" deliveries. Your shipment must be delivered to the curbside and will require a signature. Please be sure you are able to move the item after it arrives, as the carrier will not be able to assist.
We do our best to ship orders as fast as we can. If you need to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible by calling our Customer Experience team at 866-639-9320. Please note that if we are unable to cancel your order before it ships, you will be responsible for the shipping charges.
If the item is returned from the freight company for any reason other than damage, additional shipping or storage fees may apply. Reasons may include invalid or incorrect address information, and incorrect phone number or contact information, or failing to schedule or missing an already scheduled delivery appointment.
If the item is delivered and a return is requested, the freight shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund amount.